Over the years, I have contributed to more 20 patent families, as author or co-author. They can be easily found on the official web portals of the different patent offices. Links below point to my publications:
- European Patent office Espacenet
- US Patent and Trademarks Office USPTO (listing only publications later than 2001)
- Google scholar
- Binaural localization and spatialization (full collection of articles on the EPFL website)
- G. Courtois, P. Marmaroli, H. Lissek, Y. Oesch, W. Balande, Implementation of a binaural localization algorithm in hearing aids: specifications and achievable solutions, Proc. 136th AES Convention, 2014, Berlin, Germany.
- G. Courtois, P. Marmaroli, H. Lissek, Y. Oesch, W. Balande, Binaural hearing aids with wireless microphone systems including speaker localization and spatialization, 138th AES Convention, 2014, Warsaw, Poland.
- A 1V 3mA 2.4 GHz Wireless Digital Audio Communication SoC for Hearing-Aids Applications in 0.18um CMOS ISSCC 9-13 February 2014, San Fransisco, CA
- Watch your GPS, GPS World April 2001, pp24-27
- GPS Watch – An Analogue Watch Including a Very Low Power GPS Receiver, Proceedings of the 13th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation (ION GPS 2000) 19 – 22 September 2000, Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, UT